Principles into Practice
A publication of the National Coalition Building Institute, Principles into Practice: Strengthening Leadership for a Diverse Society offers compelling examples of how leaders trained by NCBI have helped their communities and organizations to:
- combat racism and all other forms of prejudice and discrimination,
- make differences among groups a community asset,
- take principled and courageous stands, especially under challenging circumstances, and
- fuel momentum for community change.
The booklet (paperback, 42 pages, 8.5″ x 11″) contains valuable information about NCBI’s internationally-renowned workshops and trainings and how communities and organizations from education to religion, corporate to law enforcement, and non-profit to government can benefit.
To download a free copy of Principles into Practice, click Principles into Practice: Strengthening Leadership for a Diverse Society.
Assembled here for convenience are the many downloads referenced elsewhere on the site. These files are useful for personal records or as handouts to friends and associates.
- About NCBI
- Controversial Issues Processs
- How to Become an NCBI Chapter
- Leadership for Diversity Training Institute
- Violence Prevention Program for School
- Welcoming Diversity (Prejudice Reduction) Workshop
- Welcoming Diversity in the Workplace
- Welcoming Diversity for Colleges and Universities
- Welcoming Diversity Train-the-Trainer
- Welcoming Diversity Train the Trainer for High Schools