Benefits of Campus Affiliation
The many benefits of campus affiliation include the following:
- License to use the copyrighted and award-winning NCBI Welcoming Diversity (Prejudice Reduction) and Controversial Issues Process models. This permission includes the opportunity to lead an unlimited number of workshops for students, faculty, and staff on campus.
- Use of NCBI methodology as an intervention strategy during inter-and intra-group conflict on campus.
- Monthly support calls from the National NCBI Campus Center. These calls provide ongoing leadership assistance and strategies for integrating NCBI methodology into the educational mission of the institution.
- Access to NCBI resource materials and the NCBI Campus listserve. The list is an opportunity for Campus Affiliate leaders to share successes with each other as well as solicit ideas and advice from other leaders.
- Opportunity to attend the Annual NCBI Campus Conference at cost. This conference offers further training and supervision by the international staff of NCBI, as well as the sharing of resources and “campus best practices” among NCBI campus team leaders from around the country.
- Invitation to attend NCBI Associates Meetings at a very minimal cost. The Associates Meeting is the semi-annual gathering of all NCBI senior leaders and Chapter Directors.
- Opportunity for one member of the Affiliate to attend the international 5-day Leadership for Diversity Institute in Washington, DC for half price.